Expert Pre-Construction Services in Reno, OH
Mark Mondo Building & Excavating makes sure you have an accurate scope of work with our pre-construction services in Reno, OH. We are committed to meeting all our clients’ construction needs, from concept to completion. This starts with working with our clients even before the design phase begins. Preconstruction services help reduce project risks and identify areas for cost savings.
Why Pre-Construction is the Most Important Step
To make your entire construction project go smoothly, we offer our pre-construction services. Our team will go over what your project entails and potential issues that could come up. The project cost, timeline, and scope of the project need analysis early on. This will ensure you have a realistic budget and timeline in place when construction starts. During pre-construction we will also help you navigate all the paperwork and plans, including:
- Complete the building survey to document the current condition of your property.
- Create a schematic design of the building’s projected look and function.
- Research zoning documents to make sure your construction project complies with local, state and federal requirements.
- Create construction documents to detail planned building construction.
- File building permits showing approval of the building plans.
- Construction administration to create a check-and-balance system for the overall construction project.
What Mark Mondo Building Pre-Construction Services Can Do For You:
- Preliminary planning
- Program and project management
- Design management
- Cost Estimation
- Budget development and management
- Life-cycle costing
- Constructability reviews
- Cash flow analysis or comparisons
mark mondo building & excavating makes sure you
have an accurate scope of work with our pre-construction services in reno, oh.